Industrial Pipe Fittings
Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Unit/Units
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 2500.00 INR
Backed by the well equipped infrastructural facilities and experienced personnel, our company has emerged as one of the well established manufacturers and exporters of Industrial Pipe Fittings. Our clients can avail from us a wide range of pipes which is manufactured as per the requisite industry norms and standards. Widely used in various industries, these Industrial Pipe Fittings are known for their optimum quality and rugged designs. We are offering these pipe fittings to our clients at cost effective prices.
- H.D.P.E 90 Bend & Tee DN 32MM to DN 160MM PN 10 kg/cm2 for all Sizes
- H.D.P.E.Flange & Pipe end (SN & LN) DN 20MM to 400MM & PN 10.
- H.D.PE. Reducer for all Sizes.
- H.D.P.E End Cap for All Sizes.
- Blind Flange for all Sizes.
Characteristics of Fittings:
- Corrosion Resistance : Excellent chemical resistance and are not affected unlike conventional pipes by hydrogen Sulphide gases and other corrosive chemicals or corrosive sand around pipe.
- Tough and Durable : These pipes do not crack or chip off thus saves breakage cost in long run.
- Light weight & Flexibility : Light weight these pipes saves a lot of money on transportation, handling and installation. Due to light weight again these pipes can be easily dismantled and shifted to different sit location.
- Long life service : As pipes do not get affected by the atmosphere, life span of a pipe could be more than 50 years
- Energy Saver : Due to smooth inner surface, the friction loss gets minimized thus saves electricity at great extent.
- Weld Ability : HDPE pipes are jointed by butt fusion welding.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India