JET FIBRE PUMP manufactures HDPE Pipe (High Density Polyethylene Pipe) through Extrusion Process using Virgin H.D.P.E. Granuales. These pipes are manufactured as per specifications of BIS , IS 4984 - 95 DN 20mm to DN 400mm & PN 2.5 to PN 16kg/cm2 and available with ISI Marks. We manufacture these pipes under our License No. CM/L: 7145768 and are being widely used in various Industries to handle the flow of water, Liquid chemicals, underground pipelines, etc. Portable High Density Polyethylene pipes are also used in Drip, Sprinkler, Landscape Irrigation Systems, Lift Irrigation, etc.
Characteristics Of HDPE Pipe:
1) Corrosion Resistance: Excellent chemical resistance and are not affected unlike conventional pipes by hydrogen Sulphide gases and other corrosive chemicals or corrosive sand around pipe.
2) Tough and Durable: These pipes do not crack or chip off thus saves breakage cost in long run.
3) Light Weight & Flexibility: Light weight these pipes saves a lot of money on transportation , handling and installation. Due to light weight again these pipes can be easily dismantled and shifted to different sit location.
4) Long Life Service: As pipes do not get affected by the atmosphere, life span of a pipe could be more than 50 years
5) Energy Saver: Due to smooth inner surface, the friction loss gets minimized thus saves electricity at great extent.
6) Weld Ability: HDPE/P.P. pipes are jointed by butt / fusion welding.
1) Length : Up to 6000 mm
2) Diameters : 300 mm to 3600 mm
Difference Between Pipes:
|"JET" H.D.P.E. Pipes ||PVC Pipes ||Metal Pipes |
|"JET" Pipes are Life time use in normal working conditions ||Not guaranteed ||Not guaranteed |
|Light weight & makes handling easy & convenient Saves on Transportation cost. ||Light weight though should be handled with utmost care against breakage. ||Heavy weight |
|"JET" Pipes are corrosion Resistance Pipe. ||Not recommended due to its reactivness. ||Not resistant to corrosion |
|More flexible and makes laying of pipes easy even on uneven surfaces. ||Rigid ||Rigid and unclear surface. Has to be connected with addition joint. |
|"JET" Pipes in smaller diameters upto 90mm are available in single length upto 500 Mtrs ||Available only in 5/6 Mtrs. lengths ||Available only in 5/6 Mtrs. lengths |
|100% leak proof and jointing by butt fusion welding than per act and continuous manufactured product. ||Most of cases during the time if jointing pipes are minimum leakages otherwise after short time pipe are leakages ||Most of cases during the time if jointing pipes are minimum leakages otherwise after short time pipe are leakages |
|"JET" Pipes Strength are Excellent ||Very Poor ||Good. |
|Smooth internal surfaces ensure very low frictional losses resulting in Energy saving upto 33%. ||Poor ||Poor |